Menstrual pads - Trial set of 4Regular price €55,00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Why choose organic cloth pads?
Organic - Reusable - Breathable - Leakproof
Femme.eco organic cloth pads are made from the highest quality materials, taking care of your health and our planet. They are designed for your comfort and well-being, supporting your natural and healthy lifestyle!EASY to use
They are very soft, pleasant, breathable, moisture resistant and easy to care for.SAFE for health
Skin contact materials are breathable, made from organically grown cotton and free from chemicals that are harmful to health, the buttons are made of nickel-free metal so they do not cause irritation or allergies.SAVE money
They can be washed and reused. Their usage life is on average 3-5 years, depending on the frequency of use and the type of care.NATURE friendly
Disposable synthetic pads contain plastics and harmful chemicals that enter the environment and decompose for over 500 years. Every year, tons of disposable menstrual products end up in the oceans and landfills, polluting our planet.
Femme.eco organic cloth pads are made of organic materials that are easily degradable in nature, metal buttons and organic cotton jersey with a polyurethane layer can be recycled.
- Day pad - size S - 20 x 7 - 🩸 (60 ml) - will be suitable for spotting, light bleeding, with a menstrual cup or for very mild urinary incontinence, can also be used as a panty liner;
- Day pad - size M - 25 x 8 - 🩸🩸 (85 ml) - will be suitable for moderate bleeding or mild urinary incontinence;
- Day pad - size L - 30 x 8 - 🩸🩸🩸 (170 ml) - will be suitable for heavy bleeding or moderate urinary incontinence;
- Night pad - size N - 35 x 8 - 🩸🩸🩸🩸 (190 ml) - the special shape of the pad ensures comfortable and safe use at night even in case of heavy bleeding, postpartum.
Organic cloth pads are made of high-quality GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 first-class fabrics, thinking about your health and our planet.
Organic Certified by Control Union 1010800
The GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) - ecological and social responsibility - certificate guarantees that cotton is grown on organic farms, no harmful substances used in the production of fabric and the working conditions of employees are respected.
The Oeko-Tex 100 standard class 1 certificate guarantees that the 100 most harmful raw materials are not used in the production of fabrics. The fabrics are suitable for the production of children's and babies clothing.
Pad's layers description
- Top layer - against your skin - is made of a soft and pleasant GOTS certified cotton jersey.
Absorbent layer of the pad is made of bamboo fleece which provides excellent absorbency and hygiene requirements.
Bamboo is an ecological raw material, it grows quickly, so no chemicals are used in its cultivation. Bamboo fibers are breathable, do not cause allergies, they have a bactericidal effect, which eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Bottom layer of the cloth pads protects against leaks. It is made of organic cotton jersey covered with a thin layer of polyurethane.
|Top layer in contact with the skin||Absorbent layer||Bottom water-proof layer||
|GOTS, organic cotton 95% / elastane 5%||Oeko-Tex 100 class 1, bamboo 40% / cotton 40% / polyester 20%||Oeko – Tex 100 class 1, polyurethane laminated organic cotton jersey 100%||Nickel-free, non-allergenic metal press buttons|
Instructions for use
Organic cloth pads are suitable for menstrual bleeding, postpartum discharge and up to moderate urinary incontinence.
They are easy to use - safe to your body and nature!
After use, if it isn't possible to wash immediately, fold using push buttons and store in a water-proof bag.
Instructions for care
Used cloth pads can be treated in different ways before washing. Choose the most suitable for you and your lifestyle:
- After use, the organic cloth pads are stored in a water-proof bag and washed with the rest of the laundry in a washing machine in a suitable program up to 40 ° C and hang to dry.
- After use, the organic cloth pads are rinsed in cool, running water and stored in a water-proof bag or closed container until washed. Wash by hand or in a washing machine in a suitable program up to 40 ° C and hang to dry.
- After use, the organic cloth pads are rinsed in cool running water and soaked in cold water with a little bit added salt for 24 hours before washing, which reduces the formation of stains. Wash by hand or in a washing machine, in a suitable program up to 40 ° C, and hang to dry.
Good to know
- It is recommended to wash the pads before first use.
- To reduce blood stains, rinse the pads in cool, running water or soaked in slightly salted water after use and / or use stain-reducing laundry soap. After use, the pads are not left immersed in water for a long time, as the blood will stain the entire pads.
- When washing in the washing machine, you may use a laundry detergent, but the use of fabric softener is not recommended as it may damage the water-proof layer of the pad’s and shorten it’s usage life.
- To get a pleasant aroma of the cloth pads, you can safely add essential oil of your choice to the detergent.
- After washing, it is recommended to stretch the pads on all sides so that it retains its original shape.
- Pads are best dried in the fresh air and in the sun, as the sun's rays will disinfect the pads naturally, whiten stains and give a pleasant, fresh aroma, as well as ensure maximum usage life.