Organic cloth panty linersRegular price €8,00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Why choose organic panty liners?
Organic - reusable - breathable - leakproof
Femme.eco organic cloth panty liners are made from the highest quality materials, taking care of your health and our planet. They are designed for your comfort and well-being, supporting your natural and healthy lifestyle!
Why choose organic cloth panty liners?
EASY to use
They are very soft, pleasant, breathable, moisture resistant and easy to care for.
SAFE for health
Skin contact materials are breathable, made from organically grown cotton and free from chemicals that are harmful to health, the buttons are made of nickel-free metal so they do not cause irritation or allergies.
They can be washed and reused. Their usage life is on average 3-5 years, depending on the frequency of use and the type of care.
Disposable synthetic panty liners contain plastics and harmful chemicals that enter the environment and decompose more than 500 years. Every year, tons of disposable hygienic products end up in the oceans and landfills, polluting our planet.
Femme.eco organic cloth panty liners are made of organic materials that are easily degradable in nature, metal buttons and fabric with a polyurethane layer can be recycled. Real care for yourself and the planet!
Organic cloth panty liners are made of high-quality GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 first-class fabrics, thinking about your health and our planet.
Organic Certified by Control Union 1010800
The GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) - ecological and social responsibility - certificate guarantees that cotton is grown on organic farms, no harmful substances used in the production of fabric and the working conditions of employees are respected.
The Oeko-Tex 100 standard class 1 certificate guarantees that the 100 most harmful raw materials are not used in the production of fabrics. The fabrics are suitable for the production of children's and babies clothing.
Pad's layers description
- Top and bottom layer - against your skin - is made of a soft and pleasant GOTS certified cotton micro-terry.
- Middle waterproof layer protects against leaks. It is made of PUL (polyurethane laminated polyester).
|Top layer in contact with the skin||Middle waterproof layer||Bottom layer||
|GOTS, organic cotton 100%||Oeko-Tex 100 class 1, polyurethane laminated polyester 100%||
GOTS, organic cotton 100%
|Nickel-free, non-allergenic metal press buttons|
One size, length 16 cm x 6 cm.
Instruction for use
Organic cloth panty liners are suitable for mucus discharge, for spotting days, can be used together with a menstrual cup or for very mild urinary incontinence.
They are easy to use - friendly to your body and nature!
After use, if it isn't possible to wash immediately, fold using push buttons and store in a water-proof bag.
Instruction for care
If there are no blood stains
After use, store as normal underwear and wash together with the rest of the laundry in a washing machine, in a suitable program up to 40 ° C, and heat to dry.
If there are blood stains
1) After use, the organic cloth panty liners are stored in a water-proof bag and washed with the rest of the laundry in a washing machine in a suitable program up to 40 ° C and hang to dry.
2) After use, the organic cloth panty liners are rinsed in cool, running water and stored in a water-proof bag or closed container until washed. Wash by hand or in a washing machine in a suitable program up to 40 ° C and hang to dry.
3) After use, the organic cloth panty liners are rinsed in cool running water and soaked in cold water with a little bit added salt for 24 hours before washing, which reduces the formation of stains. Wash by hand or in a washing machine, in a suitable program up to 40 ° C, and hang to dry.
Good to know
- It is recommended to wash the panty liners before first use.
- To reduce blood stains, rinse the panty liners in cool, running water or soaked in slightly salted water after use and / or use stain-reducing laundry soap. After use, the panty liners are not left immersed in water for a long time, as the blood will stain the entire panty liner.
- When washing in the washing machine, you may use a laundry detergent, but the use of fabric softener is not recommended as it may damage the water-proof layer of the panty liner and shorten it’s usage life.
- To get a pleasant aroma of the cloth panty liner, you can safely add essential oil of your choice to the detergent.
- After washing, it is recommended to stretch the panty liners on all sides so that it retains its original shape.
- Cloth panty liners are best dried in the fresh air and in the sun, as the sun's rays will disinfect the fabric naturally, whiten stains and give a pleasant, fresh aroma, as well as ensure maximum usage life.