Organic cloth wipes (3 pcs)Regular price €6,00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Why to choose organic cloth wipes?
Organic - reusable - soft - gentle
Femme.eco® organic cloth wipes are great alternative to disposable wipes and to come closer to a Zero waste lifestyle.
These are made from 100% organic cotton micro terry - are very soft and gentle, which will satisfy even the owner of the most sensitive skin.
They are ideal for your daily hygiene routine, especially for intimate hygiene and baby care.
You can use them dry or damp them before use with - water, intimate wash, body lotion etc. Use them at home, on the go, at work, anywhere else are you going.
EASY to use with high absorption
After use, wash in the washing machine with the rest of the laundry.
SAFE for health
Does not cause allergies, does not irritate the skin.
Reusable, save your money.
100% natural material that degrades naturally in nature.
One size, 18 x 20 cm.
Organic cloth wipes are made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton micro terry, thinking about your health and our planet.
Organic Certified by Control Union 1010800
The GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) - ecological and social responsibility - certificate guarantees that cotton is grown on organic farms, no harmful substances used in the production of fabric and the working conditions of employees are respected.
Instruction for care
If there are no blood stains
After use, store as normal underwear and wash together with the rest of the laundry in a washing machine, in a suitable program up to 40 ° C, and heat to dry.
If there are blood stains
1) After use, the organic cloth wipes are stored in a water-proof bag and washed with the rest of the laundry in a washing machine in a suitable program up to 40 ° C and hang to dry.
2) After use, the organic cloth wipes are rinsed in cool, running water and stored in a water-proof bag or closed container until washed. Wash by hand or in a washing machine in a suitable program up to 40 ° C and hang to dry.
3) After use, the organic cloth wipes are rinsed in cool running water and soaked in cold water with a little bit added salt for 24 hours before washing, which reduces the formation of stains. Wash by hand or in a washing machine, in a suitable program up to 40 ° C, and hang to dry.
Good to know
- It is recommended to wash the wipes before first use.
- To reduce blood stains, rinse the wipes in cool, running water or soaked in slightly salted water after use and / or use stain-reducing laundry soap.
- To get a pleasant aroma of the cloth wipes, you can safely add essential oil of your choice to the detergent.
- Cloth wipes are best dried in the fresh air and in the sun, as the sun's rays will disinfect the fabric naturally, whiten stains and give a pleasant, fresh aroma, as well as ensure maximum usage life.
femme.eco® Handmade with Love in Latvia by Pro Natural, LLC